Seriously, you guys, this is killing me.
It's Wednesday, and we find out on Monday if Peanut is a future lineman or a future cheerleader. We've been waiting six weeks already since making the appointment, so another five days should be manageable but SERIOUSLY its really feeling today like the wait will kill me.
I've been busying myself today preparing for my dear friend Tiffany's upcoming baby shower this weekend - all pink and purple because her little one is a girl. And I am SO JEALOUS.
Alright, mostly of all the pink.
So my outlet right now for this gender-anxiety is to blog about it. Bet you all thought I had some new news, huh? Well SORRY I'm just a whiner today.
Since we're 20 weeks today, I should be able to take a bump pic tonight. I got wise and already did my chalkboard for this week, so all that's required is my standing there...haha.
Hope to post that tomorrow - stay tuned!!
COUNTDOWN TO THE GENDER SONO: 4 days, 21 hours, 00 minutes...
No comments:
Post a Comment