Monday, March 24, 2014

Sugar and Spice

I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!

I'm telling you. I can't explain it and don't know what to call it, other than a mother's intuition. It wasn't even that I necessarily wanted Peanut to be a girl, I just felt with every fiber of my being that she was. I couldn't force myself to consider boy names, and felt zero draw to or interest in boy clothes. It just didn't feel right. I knew this was a little girl. 

AND I WAS RIGHT!!!!!

So unbelievably excited to start imaging our daughter and all the things this life may hold for her. Jeff says he's excited too, specifically he's "excited to be owned by a little girl." Direct quote. He's gonna be such a good dad. 

Here are a couple of photos from our balloon event this evening, thank you to our friends who shared this special reveal with us and helped us record it!!


Hopefully I'll have many more photos and videos to share with you soon! In the meantime, I'm going to spend the evening celebrating my daughter-to-be. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment