Still not really a noticeable bump, but I read that during the 12th week, the baby begins to migrate out of the pelvis and into the abdomen, and that this can result in a more visible bump. I guess we'll see!
We had another doctor appointment today, just a regular check-in. I'll go every four weeks from now on, until we get closer to delivery. Baby's heartbeat was 166 beats per minute, right inside the normal range! We had an ultrasound scheduled for today, but it was rescheduled for next week. Bummer! We were really looking forward to seeing how much Peanut has grown in the last 2 weeks, since our last ultrasound. Guess he or she will have more time to grow until we get to see it again!
The countdown is on until we leave for Hawaii, just over 35 hours until take off! Really looking forward to soaking up some sunshine and doing some fun touristy activities!!
More news when there's new news!!

No comments:
Post a Comment