
Should be able to post our 31-week photo later this week also!
After a great long weekend at home in Corvallis, we're back in Klamath Falls and ready for our "30 week" check up with our new doctor tomorrow. I'm interested to see what she has to say, and if her thoughts on my health and Peanut's arrival have changed any.
This is just a quick check-in post, but I must congratulate my friend Jill on the birth of her baby boy this morning. I am absolutely over the moon for her, and if anyone was ever put on this earth to be a mother, it's Jill. I can't wait to meet the little guy and hope he and Peanut can be great friends one day.
Or at least those awkward friends where your parents kind of force you into it because THEY are great friends and you only see that person like three times your whole life but your parents still think it's just swell without realizing you don't quite get on with this perfect stranger like they do with his/her parents.
I hope they can at least be those friends.
Time to watch the Beavs beat UC Irvine to win their Regional and advance to Supers!!
Nighty night!

No comments:
Post a Comment