I've just got a quick note to update you with (technically last week's) bump pic!! We were 25 weeks last Wednesday, and the Peanut girl is growing and growing!!
Here's this week's picture:
I definitely have days where I feel VERY pregnant, and some where I feel less so. Although I have an inkling that the "very pregnant" days are going to come more frequently.
Luckily I'm still pretty much a-symptomatic, although my appetite is starting to return, which is nice. I think Jeff was worried about me there for a bit, and let's be honest, I've never been the kind of girl to order a salad when I wanted a steak. But everything seems to be pretty much returning to normal as I approach the last few weeks of my second trimester.
We've likely got just one more weekly bump photo in this house before all our things are packed up and shipped off to Klamath Falls. I spent some time today doing future chalkboards so I can still pair them with weekly bump pics. I tried to convince Jeff that my chalkboard needed to travel with me to Oregon instead of on the truck, but he didn't buy it. So I've got two weeks of future boards all made up and ready. Yay!!
That's about it for updates. Little girl is kicking away, and she's definitely getting stronger. Jeff has felt some pretty big kicks too. If only he knew how they felt from the inside!!
Well I'm off to spend my last Saturday night in Wichita Falls with friends doing something fun. Not sure what that is yet, but I know it'll be great!!
Hopefully another update soon!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment